Thursday, November 4:1pm-10pmRegistration/Hospitality Tahoe Suite 2950
Friday, November 5: 10am-5pmRegistration Foyer Nugget 2
4pm-5pmReception Foyer Nugget 2
5pm-6pmJoint Opening Nugget 2
6pm-10pmHospitality Room Tahoe Suite 2950
Saturday, November 6: 8am-3pmRegistration Foyer Nugget 2
7:30am-10amContinental Breakfast Foyer Nugget 2
8:30am-9amVFW & Aux Memorial Service Nugget 2
9am-12pmAuxiliary Business Session Sierra 2 & 3
9am-12pmVFW Business Session Nugget 2
12pm-1:30pmSouthwest Lunch Buffet Nugget 1
5pm-6pm No Host Cocktails Nugget Foyer
6pm-9pm Banquet Nugget 1
9pm-close Hospitality Room Tahoe Suite 2950
Sunday, November 7: Travel home safely
FOR ALL QUESTIONS SEE THE REGISTRATION BOOTH OR HOSPITALITY ROOM TAHOE SUITE 2950
THINGS TO DO WHILE IN SPARKS!
· Victorian Square: The Nugget Casino Resort is surrounded by shopping, restaurants, brew pubs, and with historic points of interests.
o Sparks Heritage Museum & Cultural Center: Admission is $5.00 (located blocks from Nugget Casino)
o Engine 8 winery: Sparks will have a commemorative wine bottles with a logo for the 2021 VFW & Auxiliary Western Conference. Engine 8 Winery will have our logo wine and other selections available for tasting and purchase. They are located just across the street from Nugget Casino Resort. WE WILL HAVE SOME IN THE HOSPITALTIY ROOM TAHOE SUITE 2950, WE ALSO ASK YOU TO VISIT THIS GREAT ESTABLISHMENT
o Mari Chuy’s Mexican Kitchen: Providing Kitchen-style Mexican dining
o Packs and Pints: Packs and Pints across the street from the Nugget hotel and Casino will be doing drink specials Thursday-Saturday. You need to show your name badge to have the specials honored.
· The Sparks Marina.: A 10-acre lake with waking trails and Nevada Memorial Plaza honoring our Nevada War Dead.
· Nugget Casino Resort Opportunity:
o Slot Tournament for all Guests on Thursday from 11-7 check with hotel rewards desk
· The National Automobile Museum is in Reno, Nevada. Has over 200 vintage automobiles, most
vehicles displayed are from the collection of William F. Harrah. They are offering a special rate for VFW & Auxiliary Members. (Price: $8.00)
· LAKE TAHOE is 45 minutes away amidst some of the world’s most majestic mountain scenery and where winter skiing at is at its best.
· VIRGINIA CITY is less than 30 minutes is where you can experience first-hand, the "Old West.”