THINGS TO DO WHILE IN SPARKS!
· Victorian Square: The Nugget Casino Resort is surrounded by shopping, restaurants, brew pubs, and with historic points of interests.
o Sparks Heritage Museum & Cultural Center: Admission is $5.00 (located blocks from Nugget Casino)
o Engine 8 winery: Sparks will have a commemorative wine bottles with a logo for the 2021 VFW & Auxiliary Western Conference. Engine 8 Winery will have our logo wine and other selections available for tasting and purchase. They are located just across the street from Nugget Casino Resort. (Details TBD)
o Mari Chuy’s Mexican Kitchen: Providing Kitchen-style Mexican dining
o Packs and Pints: Bar, Beer Store, Liquor Store, and Wine Shop has offered a 50-seat area available for our registered guests.
· The Sparks Marina.: A 10-acre lake with waking trails and Nevada Memorial Plaza honoring our Nevada War Dead.
· Nugget Casino Resort Opportunity:
o Potential Slot Tournament for all Guests on Thursday
BINGO – Open FRIDAY - TUESDAY
SESSIONS AT 10AM, 12PM, 2PM, 4PM, 6PM plus FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS AT 8PM
§ The Nugget Casino Resort offers five sessions of bingo Friday-Tuesday starting at 10am plus an additional 8pm session Friday & Saturday. The 150-seat Bingo Hall, located on the main casino level, features promotions like Cash Balls at every session, Progressive Coveralls, and chances to win free bingo. All this makes the Bingo Hall at the Nugget the place to be for all your bingo action! We offer paper packs and electronic-play stations.
· The National Automobile Museum is in Reno, Nevada. Has over 200 vintage automobiles, most
vehicles displayed are from the collection of William F. Harrah. They are offering a special rate for VFW & Auxiliary Members. (Price: $8.00)
· LAKE TAHOE is 45 minutes away amidst some of the world’s most majestic mountain scenery and where winter skiing at is at its best.
· VIRGINIA CITY is less than 30 minutes is where you can experience first-hand, the "Old West.”
|Resort Tower||Thursday 11/4/2021||Friday 11/5/2021||Saturday 11/6/2021||Sunday 11/7/2021|
|Single - Double||$49.00||$89.00||$89.00||$49.00|