David J. Drakulich Foundation for Freedom of Expression
Art and Valentine Fair Gallery Show and Reception
The David J. Drakulich Foundation for Freedom of Expression's Grand Opening Event will take place at their new facility located at 515 Court Street, Reno, NV 89501, on the Ground Floor. Take time to enjoy, view, and purchase unique, valentine creations by local, professional artists, and papermakers. Take a tour of DJD Foundation for Freedom of Expression's new gallery and paper making facility and workshop space.
Gallery Hours to view and Purchase:
- Sunday, February 5: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 7: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Friday, February 10: 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Saturday, February 11: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Sunday, February 12: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Reception Sunday, February 12, 2017, 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 14: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
David J. Drakulich Foundation for Freedom of Expression is a Nevada corporation, a 501(c)(3) organization, whose mission is to improve quality of life, healing and reintegration outcomes of the military and the military connected community through the arts.
All proceeds benefit DJD Foundation for Freedom of Expression and Center for Healthy Aging. Contact: Tina Drakulich 775-313-2607